Register your Company with government departments (CIPC)
Included in each Company Registration package;
- We send you ALL the required Company Documents, these include,
Company Registration Certificate (CoR14.3 / CK)
Appointment of Incorporators and Directors Forms (CoR14.1 and CoR14.1A)All as per the Company Registration standards of the CIPC, Dti and the Companies Act of 2008.
The following supporting documents are required;
- Certified identity copy of applicant;
- Certified copies of the Identity Documents of the Directors and Incorporators;
- lodgement of a passport copy is only accepted as proof of identity for non-residents of South Africa. For South African residents a green bar-coded/ smart ID copy must be lodged (certified).”
- The name confirmation certificate (COR9.4), if applicable;Power of attorney (if applicable);
- For trust or company/juristic person as an incorporator, the resolution and certified ID copy of the duly authorised representative must be attached.
Terms & Conditions
- The company will only be added to the company registration queue after the proposed name has been approved. If all proposed names fail, then the company will still be registered using the company’s enterprise number as the company name. You will have to apply for another name and when it’s approved you will have to follow a company name change process.
- Service turnaround time: 5 working days from date of date of the submission of the supporting documentation.